Interlink Pathways Services
With the goal of promoting a culturally competent workforce, the services of Interlink pathways include:
- Promoting and educating high school students and adults of all ethnic backgrounds about the various medical, nursing, and allied healthcare careers
- Developing and supporting Healthcare Academies
- Promoting advancement in the Healthcare Career Pipeline
- Addressing and overcoming obstacles especially for under represented groups
- Facilitating and developing Palomar Health Clinical Career Extender Internship program for high school and college students.
- Have an established Speakers Bureau comprised of Palomar Health Healthcare Professionals
- Establishment of a career pipeline for adults
- Arranging for Medical Interpreter Training
- Establishing linkages with employers and scholarship programs
- Coordinate and facilitate tours of Palomar Health hospitals for High School Health Career Academy/Pathway and Adult Health Career Pipleline Students.