Palomar Health Cardiovascular Services
At Palomar Health, caring for your heart is at the core of what we do best. Here, you'll find North County San Diego's most thorough diagnostic, medical, surgical and rehabilitative care for the heart. Our cardiac surgeons, cardiologists and cardiac care nurses are committed to achieving the best outcomes and helping you and your loved ones live longer, healthier lives.
- Nuclear imaging
- CT angiography
- Coronary angiography
- Cardiac catheterization
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty (PTCA)
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI)
- Cardiac surgery
- Intravascular ultrasound
- Peripheral angiography
- Trans-esophageal echocardiography (TEE)
- Stent placement
- Plaque excision of lower extremities
- Catheter ablation
- Permanent pacemakers
- Implantable cardiac defibrillators
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy
- Exercise treadmill stress testing with nuclear imaging
- Echocardiography/Doppler flow studies
- Stress echocardiograpy
- Vascular ultrasound for peripheral artery disease, carotid arteries and lower extremities
For a referral to one of our board-certified cardiologists, please call us at 800.628.2880 or click here to Find a Doctor.
Do you have questions about Cardiovascular Services at Palomar Health in North San Diego County? Contact Us for more information.