New Hire Hub - Getting Started
Once a job offer has been made and accepted, please follow the checklist below and make sure the following are complete prior to attending New Employee Orientation (NEO).
- New Hire Paperwork: Most of the paperwork can be completed online. (We want to stay green!) Click the link New Hire Paperwork and log in with the username and password created at the time you applied.
- Employment Eligibility Documents: Don’t forget to bring eligibility documents as listed in the attached document to the HR office no later than Friday prior to NEO date. If unable to do so, please contact me as soon as possible.
- Direct Deposit Form: This form is included in the online paperwork. Print, complete and bring to the HR office with a voided personal check.
- New Hire Clearance E-mail: Once all the above steps are complete (including the health & drug screen), a clearance notification will be sent to you on Friday prior to your NEO date. This email will also contain your employee ID number.
Our Location: HR office is located at 456 E. Grand Ave, Escondido, CA 92025 (Directions). Please come in between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:30 pm Monday through Friday. Holiday closures differ. While you are at our office, please also collect your welcome gift at the lobby!
>> Back to top
Things to Know:
Your offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of the following:
>> Back to top
- References, verification of all credentials including certification, licensure, and previous employment
- Verification of your identity and eligibility to work in the United States (I-9)
- Acceptable results of a background report provided by an external contractor
As part of the new hire process, you will need to complete a physical exam and drug/alcohol screening at Corporate Health. This appointment will be scheduled at one of our two Corporate Health locations at the time of your offer. Please visit our Contacts page for information on Corporate Health locations.
For the physical exam, you are asked to arrive 15 minutes early and allow an hour for the exam.
Please bring the following items with you to your appointment:
If you have any changes or specific questions regarding this appointment, please Contact Corporate Health directly.
- All prescription medication in their original bottle
- All over-the-counter medications in their original bottle
- Immunization record (if available)
>> Back to top
Onboarding Express is your online resource for accessing and completing your New Hire Paperwork
When do I use Onboarding Express?
Your New Hire Paperwork must be completed no later than 3 business days prior to your New Employee Orientation Date. If you are unable to complete your paperwork, please contact your Employment Specialist immediately.
How do I get into the site?
Once you select the link below to complete your new hire paperwork, you will be directed to our Position Manager site to complete your paperwork. You will need the username and password that you used to complete your online application to Palomar Health. If you do not know your user name and password, you may retrieve it once you enter the site.
Where can I use a computer?
You may use your personal computer to access the site. If you are unable to access Onboarding Express through a personal computer, you may use one of our public computers at the Human Resources Office located at: 456 East Grand Avenue. Escondido, CA 92025.
To begin completing your new hire paperwork using Onboarding Express, click here.
If you are a Mac (Apple) computer user and are facing technical difficulties, click here for more information.
>> Back to Top