Healthy Development Services
The first five years of life are a period of incredible growth in all areas of a child's development. Healthy Development Services (HDS) supports the many ways parents and caregivers can help children get off to a good start and establish healthy patterns for life-long learning.
Who Can Get These FREE Services?
Children living in San Diego County ages birth to 5 years, 11 months who have not entered kindergarten.
First 5 HDS provides the following services:
- Parent Workshops
- Vision and Hearing Screening
- Developmental Check-ups and Treatment Services - Including Speech and Language
- Behavioral Check-ups and Treatment Services
- Behavioral Consultation for Childcare Providers
- Care Coordination to Assist Families Connecting to HDS Services and Valuable Community Resources
For more information, call Palomar Health Development Services at 1.877.504.2299.
Do you have questions about Developmental Services at Palomar Health in North San Diego County? Learn about Our Services, Contact Us or Find Our Location(s).