Palomar Medical Center Escondido Emergency Services
Every year, more than 85,000 patients require the services of the Palomar Medical Center Escondido Emergency Department, which is staffed by Board Certified physicians and nursing personnel specifically trained to handle emergencies.
The Emergency Room at Palomar Medical Center Escondido features:
- 3 Triage Rooms
- 44 Treatment Rooms
- 1 Trauma Room, with capacity to expand to 5 positions
- 1 Cardiac Trauma Room, with capacity to expand to 5 positions
- 3 Imaging Rooms
Emergency Room Available Treatments:
- Any sudden or severe pain
- Changes in vision
- Chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure
- Confusion or changes in mental status
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- Difficulty speaking
- Fainting, sudden dizziness, weakness
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Shortness of breath
- Suicidal feelings
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Unusual abdominal pain
- Emergency Department or Urgent Care: Where do I go?
Do you have questions about Emergency Services at Palomar Health in North San Diego County? Visit Our Services for more information, Contact Us or Find our Location(s).