Investigational Review Committee: Home
The investigational Review Committtee (IRC) of Palomar Health was created more than 10 years ago as a part of the Medical Staff structure. The Palomar Health IRC is registered with the FDA as an investigational review board and is included in the federal database registry. Membership is comprised of physicians, nurses, pharmacists, legal cousel, risk managers, academic faculty, community members and administrators.
- Evaluate research studies, quality improvement projects and evidence-based practice change porjects for protections of human subjects, also known as, research participants.
- Facilitate conduct of external research at Palomar Health.
- Enhance public perception of Palomar Health's clinical expertise.
- Increase the number of research protocols and manuscrips generated.
- Develop industry recognition.
- Ensure efficient administative review and conduct of research.
Learn more about Clinical Trials, Tools, Resources, or Contact Us.