Comprehensive Breast Services
A key component of the Jean McLaughlin Women’s Center for Health and Healing is the Breast Center. The Breast Center is designed to provide screening and diagnostic procedures, as well as coordinated care, support services and resources for men and women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Breast procedures include:
- Breast Ultrasound
- Breast Biopsy
- The all-female staff of technicians provide services in a peaceful, comfortable environment using the most advanced diagnostic equipment.
- Multidisciplinary Breast Conference - oncology team meets twice each month to discuss the patient's case and to develop the best plan of care for the patient, per nationally recognized guidelines.
- For added privacy, the Center offers two waiting areas – one for family and friends and one exclusively for gowned patients.
- Featured programs include:
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Women are invited to call or stop by to schedule an exam. While receiving your services at the Center, you can meet with a specially trained nurse navigator and receive one-on-one breast self-exam instruction and have your breast health questions answered.
Click here to test your knowledge about breast cancer.
For more information about The Jean McLaughlin Women’s Center, visit Our Services, Contact Us or Find our Location(s).