Patients and physicians are encouraged to call the Palomar Pomerado Laboratory Services Customer Service Line to quickly reach a representative who can answer your laboratory-related questions regarding:
- Test results (faxed or verbal for physicians)
- Add on tests to specimens collected in last 7 days
- Specimen requirements
- Turnaround time information
- Specimen pickup/prompt courier dispatch
- Physician telephone lab orders
- Rapid test results:
- STAT results within 2 hours
- ASAP results within 4 hours
- Routine results within 24 hours
- Expert clinical diagnostic and anatomical pathology consultation
- Directory of Laboratory Services (2015)
- Specimen Collection & Handling Manual
Palomar Medical Center
2185 Citracado Parkway
Escondido, CA 92029
Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Palomar Health Downtown Campus
555 E Valley Pkwy, Third Floor
Escondido, CA 92025
Monday -Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Poway/Rancho Bernardo Location
Pomerado Outpatient Pavilion
15611 Pomerado Rd, First Floor - North Entrance
Poway, CA 92064
Monday-Friday 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m. - 12 noon
Park in the parking garage behind the Outpatient Pavilion, at the north (far) end of the garage on the first floor. Use the walkway or wheelchair ramp to the Lab Specimen Collection Site on the first floor.
For STAT testing after hours or Sundays, Pomerado Hospital Laboratory is available.
Do you have questions about Laboratory Services at Palomar Health in North San Diego County at Palomar Health? Visit Our Services for more information, Contact Us or Find Our Location(s).