Knee Replacement Surgery
Strong and flexible knees are essential to a healthy lifestyle. However, due to the high amount of strain placed on the knee, knee disorders are very common, and can be very painful. At Palomar Health, our surgeons are trained to understand your personal activity level and lifestyle, and recommend a course of treatment that reflects your exact needs.
Expert Knee Surgeons - Palomar Health of San Diego County
Total knee replacement surgery, or total knee arthroplasty, is one of the most common surgeries performed at the Palomar Health Orthopedic and Spine Center of San Diego County. We offer the expertise and experience of sub-specialty trained orthopedic surgeons covering:
- Knee replacement and reconstruction
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- Cartilage disorders and restoration
Thanks to years of research, the aligned surgeons of the Orthopedic and Spine Center have extended the lifetime use of the implants, while helping to speed up recovery and reducing post-operative discomfort.
Leading the Region in Total Joint Replacement Outcomes
As a leader in outcomes for total joint replacement, we provide:
- State-of-the-art facilities with minimally-invasive surgery options
- Pre-operative educational classes to give you the tools you need throughout your journey
- Clinical support every step of the way, from pre-operative tests, knee surgery, therapy and home recovery
- An individualized knee replacement therapy plan
Your treatment will be tailored to best fit your unique condition and lifestyle, with every decision based on the latest evidence-based protocols. Patient education and total care coordination ensure that both patients and their families are fully informed and that patient care is personalized, comprehensive and convenient.
Read more about knee replacement solutions.