Palomar Outpatient Behavioral Health
Palomar Outpatient Behavioral Health is a community-based adult psychiatric treatment program located just off Highway 78, San Marcos Blvd. exit. Patients can live independently in the community while participating daily in a highly individualized treatment program.
Services at the day program include:
- Comprehensive assessment and treatment for adults and older adults
- Program attendance available from one day to five days a week
- Group and individual therapies, including cognitive behavioral and reality-based therapies, DBT skills training and addictive behavior education and treatment
- Individualized medication education and management
- Individualized treatment plans
- Family support and education
- Case management and referrals to community resources
- Transportation and hot meals are provided
- Training for psychology interns
Do you have questions about Palomar Center for Behavioral Health at Palomar Health in North San Diego County? For more information, contact us.