Palomar Outpatient Behavioral Health
Palomar Outpatient Behavioral Health is a community-based adult psychiatric treatment program located just off Highway 78, San Marcos Blvd. exit. Patients can live independently in the community while participating daily in a highly individualized treatment program.
Services at the day program include:
- Comprehensive assessment and treatment for adults and older adults
- Program attendance available from one day to five days a week
- Group and individual therapies, including cognitive behavioral and reality-based therapies, DBT skills training and addictive behavior education and treatment
- Individualized medication education and management
- Individualized treatment plans
- Family support and education
- Case management and referrals to community resources
- Transportation and hot meals are provided
- Training for psychology interns
Do you have questions about Palomar Center for Behavioral Health at Palomar Health in North San Diego County? Visit Our Services for more information, Contact Us or Find Our Location(s).