Pomerado Outpatient Behavioral Health Services
This specialized adult program with a separate older adult track, helps to prevent inpatient hospitalization or bridge the gap between inpatient treatment and outpatient services. The program helps adults and older adults experiencing depression or severe emotional distress by providing:
- Comprehensive assessment and treatment.
- Program attendance available from one day to five days a week
- Group and individualized therapies, including cognitive behavioral and reality-based therapies
- Medication clinics and individualized medication education and management
- Individualized treatment plans
- Family support services
- Case management and referrals to community resources
- Transportation and hot meals are provided
Do you have questions about Palomar Center for Behavioral Health at Palomar Health in North San Diego County? Visit Our Services for more information, Contact Us or Find Our Location(s).