Palomar Medical Center Poway Emergency Services
At the Palomar Medical Center Poway Emergency Department, a staff of board certified physicians and nursing personnel specifically trained to handle emergencies is ready to receive patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Every year, more than 25,000 people utilize the services of Palomar Medical Center Poway’s Emergency Department. The facility is licensed by the state to offer comprehensive emergency room services that include treatment for:
- Any sudden or severe pain
- Changes in vision
- Chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure
- Confusion or changes in mental status
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- Difficulty speaking
- Fainting, sudden dizziness, weakness
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- Shortness of breath
- Suicidal feelings
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Unusual abdominal pain
Emergency Department or Urgent Care: Where do I go?
Emergency Department Visitor Check-in Process
Do you have questions about Emergency Services at Palomar Health in North San Diego County? Visit Our Services for more information, Contact Us or Find our Location(s).