At Palomar Health , our job is to heal, comfort and promote health in the communities we serve. Our goal is to be the health care system of the future and to provide the highest quality care in the region. Now, Palomar Health is building the most innovative health system in the country. Already under construction is our world-class, 320-bed hospital, Palomar Medical Center Escondido, towering 11 stories above the intersection of Interstate15 and State Route 78. This hospital will feature expanded trauma and emergency services, heart surgery, neurosurgery, vascular care and other essential programs.
Our Campaign goal is to raise $55 million to build the healthcare facilities needed to provide exceptional care to our communities for generations to come.
There are many ways to help Build Your Healthcare System of the Future. Please review the following naming opportunities listed. All gifts and gift-combinations of $10,000 or more will be recognized at their full face value in the new hospital building, including:
- Cash and Multi-Year pledges: Generally completed in three to five years – and longer in certain circumstances.
- Appreciated Securities: Stock, bonds and mutual fund shares.
- Bequests: Designate Palomar Health as a beneficiary in your will with a specific dollar amount or a percentage of the residue after providing for other family members.
- POD (Paid on Death) bank accounts.
- Charitable Gift Annuity: Palomar Health Foundation gives you guaranteed fixed payments for life and a charitable income tax deduction while avoiding capital gains taxes.
- Deferred Charitable Gift Annuities: you may postpone the date when payments begin and provide a larger guaranteed payout for life.
- Charitable Remainder Trust: Receive a life-time cash flow that may increase over time and a charitable income tax deduction.
- Life Insurance: New or existing policies may be contributed.
- Real Estate and Personal Property: Including real estate holdings, works of art, vehicles and jewelry.
When considering a planned gift or other gift opportunities please consult your tax advisor or contact the Palomar Health Foundation office at 760-739-2789, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for a list of naming opportunities at Palomar Medical Center Escondido.