Palomar Health Patient Business Services
Patient Business Services at Palomar Health may perform the following as a courtesy to our patients:
- Verify your insurance coverage.
- Provide you with an estimated patient portion of charges as determined by your insurance plan.
- Bill your primary and secondary insurance carriers as provided by you at the time of registration.
- Answer questions from you or your insurance carrier regarding charged incurred.
- Upon request, send you a statement showing insurance payment(s). Automatically generate statements for the patient responsibility as indicated by your insurance.
Palomar Health wishes to remain a valued community resource. For Palomar Health to remain financially strong, we must manage our business in a way that will attract the best health care professionals. It is important to acquire state-of-the-art equipment, maintain a safe and clean facility and provide 24-hour access for emergency services. State and federal regulations are very specific in regards to patient charges and bills.
Getting answers regarding health-care costs and insurance coverage can be complicated and frustrating. Palomar Health wishes to assist you by answering some of the most commonly asked questions and clarifying some of the misconceptions about patient financial responsibility. Learn more about Patient Business Services from our Frequently Asked Questions.
Please know that all of our patients are charged and billed equally, without preference. If you have reason to believe otherwise, please call the Patient Business Office at 858.675.5218.
How to Contact Us
Patient Business Services
2227 Enterprise St.
Escondido, CA 92029
Hours of Operation:
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesdays, Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.