Palomar Corporate Health Services - Workforce Wellness
Most employers are painfully aware that health care costs are totally out of control. This places an ever increasing burden on a company’s bottom line. Workers compensation claims have skyrocketed, California employers annually spend over 1 billion for medical and legal fees. Some of the statistics compiled by the National Commission on Productivity are:
In the workplace:
- Only 2 out of 10 people are working at their full potential.
- Half of the workforce expends only the minimum effort needed to not get fired.
- Research indicates 60 % to 90 % of all visits to health care professionals are for preventable disorders.
The cost to employers:
- US health care has exceeded $1 trillion annually and businesses pay approximately 54% of this cost.
- Absenteeism, diminished productivity, employee turnover, accidents, etc, cost American business more than the annual total net profits of the Fortune 500 companies.
- US industry loses approximately 550 million workdays each year due to absenteeism.
Imagine if by helping employees help themselves we can decrease absenteeism, and stress while increasing a persons health and productivity. What would that mean to your company and to your company’s bottom line?
Do you have question about Palomar Corporate Health Services at Palomar Health in North San Diego County? Visit Our Services for more information, Contact Us or Find our Location(s).