Specialized Rehabilitation Programs
Our team of therapists and doctors also assist patients with the following:
- Balance Disorders Program- Diagnostic testing, assessment and treatment for patients with symptoms of dizziness, imbalance and\or vertigo.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation - A medically supervised exercise program designed to improve cardiac wellness by teaching how to safely exercise and maintain necessary lifestyle changes.
- Hand Therapy - Specialized hand therapists evaluate and treat repetitive strain injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, hand injuries, tendonitis, arthritis, post-surgical conditions, nerve compression and upper extremity disorders.
- Lymphedema Management - Patients with mild to severe lymphedema benefit from treatment provided by our occupational and physical therapists who have specialized training in lymphedema management. Treatment include manual lymphatic drainage, compression bandaging, skin care, home exercise and patient family education.
- Occupational Injuries Program - We provide modified back-to-work programs, worksite analysis & safety instruction, functional capacity evaluations. (Link to Employee/Corporate Health)
- Spasticity Management - Our comprehensive treatment program includes physical and occupational therapy, medication, Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy (ITB), customized splinting\bracing, and\or surgical intervention.
- Women's Health Rehabilitation- Specially designed to treat women with pre- and post-partum pain, osteoporosis, pelvic floor (incontinence) dysfunction.
- Speech, Language & Swallowing Disorders - Advanced technology and diagnostic testing in pediatric and adult articulation, language expression, swallowing, memory disorders, and vocal chord paralysis.
- Parkinson's Disease Specialized Treatment including the "Big and Loud" program with cetified physical and speech therapists
Do you have questions about Rehabilitation Services at Palomar Health in North San Diego County? Visit Our Services for more information or Contact Us.