About Palomar Health
Understanding the need to leverage the high costs associated with provision of health care services throughout the District, Palomar Health has focused on building a coordinated system of care that concentrates technology, expertise and volume in specific locations where high competency can be maintained. As such, we currently have a North County delivery system anchored by three hospitals, two which provide an array of acute care services and one specialty hospital focused on Obstetrics, Rehabilitation, Behavioral Health, Pediatrics and Neonatal Intensive Care.
- To heal, comfort, and promote health in the communities we serve.
- Palomar Health will be the health system of choice for patients, physicians, and employees, recognized nationally for the highest quality of clinical care and access to comprehensive services.
- Compassion - Providing comfort and care
- Integrity - Doing the right thing for the right reason
- Teamwork - Working together toward shared goals
- Excellence - Aspiring to be the best
- Service - Serving others and our community
- Trust - Delivering on promises
Skilled Nursing Facility
Learn more about our Executive Management Team.