Classes and Support
Healthy Development Services (HDS) provides the following FREE treatment services for young children and their families:
- Parent Workshops
- Developmental Check-ups and Treatment Services – Including Speech and Language
- Behavioral Check-ups and Treatment Services
- Care Coordination to Assist Families Connecting to HDS Services and Valuable Community Resources
Due to COVID-19 protocols, these services are provided through Telehealth.
Parents want to provide the best for their newborn, but the early days can be long and demanding. Our Baby Steps program is designed to help parents read their baby’s cues, increase attachment and develop loving and nurturing relationships early in life. Learn strategies and get support. Parents and children from birth to 15 months of age (prior to walking) are welcome.
- Understand your baby’s cues and how to respond sensitively
- Listen to infant sounds and observe body movements
- Build a stronger bond with your baby
- Develop self-confidence in parenting
- Connect with other parents
Workshops are provided in English and Spanish at various locations throughout the North Inland. Call today for more information 1-877-504-2299.
Do you have questions about Developmental Services at Palomar Health in North San Diego County? Learn about Our Services, Contact Us or Find Our Location(s).