Department of Transportation (DOT) Medical Examinations
In accordance with The Federal Motor Carriers Safety Regulations (FMCSR) 49 CFR 391, any intrastate or interstate commerce drivers must pass a medical examination on a regularly scheduled basis, every 2 years or less depending on the medical status of the driver.
Palomar Corporate Health has the expertise to ensure your drivers are safe and healthy, and that your business conforms to DOT regulations. DOT
Our DOT exams offer employers piece of mind:
- DOT Certified medical examiners
- Thorough medical examinations that conform to strict DOT regulations
- DOT requirements Expertise on the latest Commercial Driver's License (CDL) regulations and guidelines
- Immediate Pass/fail
When you choose Corporate Health for your DOT examinations, your employees receive a complete examination that can provide you and your employees with an early alert of possible health-threatening conditions before they become a problem.
The CDL exam includes:
- Physical Examination (review of systems)
- Vision screening
- Urine dipstick test - with immediate reading
- check blood sugar levels and/or detect blood in urine
- Blood pressure check
How to Prepare for your DOT Physical Examination