Palomar Health Diabetes Service's Outpatient Services Include:
- A core education series - 8 hours of class instruction.
- Support groups.
- Highly qualified clinical staff.
- Periodic assessments of patient progress towards reducing A1C levels.
- Regular reports to you detailing patient status ad progress toward goals.
- Coverage by most major medical insurance, including Medicare.
Our Diabetes Education Program will help your patients achieve:
- Better metabolic control through a program that meets the national standards for diabetes self-management education.
- Improve lipid levels.
- Reduce blood pressure.
- Develop self-management skills through advanced education modules that focus on specific needs, such as carbohydrate counting, weight management, insulin administration, oral medications and exercise.
- Meet follow-up care guidelines with follow up sessions that are scheduled with patients 3 and 12 months after the core education program.
MD Referral Form - fax to 760.510.7390 to enroll your patients.
Please call us directly at 760.510.7377 if you have any questions.