Advanced Surgical Hip Treatments
The hip joint is one of the body’s largest weight-bearing joints. A healthy hip joint lets you walk, squat and turn without pain. With a damaged hip joint, the cartilage in the joint is worn down, causing severe pain and stiffness.
Download our Joint Replacement Patient Guide.
Palomar Health Leads the Region in Hip Replacement Surgery Expertise
Total hip replacement surgery, or hip arthroplasty, is one of the most common and effective forms of orthopedic surgery, resulting in excellent outcomes.
Palomar Health Orthopedic and Spine Center ranks in the top 10 percent of U.S. hospitals, and is the top hip replacement destination in North County San Diego. Our orthopedic surgeons are pioneers in their field, using surgical best practices and advanced pain reduction techniques to provide more rapid recoveries for patients. As a leader in total hip replacement, Palomar Health provides:
- Leading surgeons with minimally-invasive surgery options
- Pre-operative educational classes to give you the tools you need throughout your journey
- A personalized joint replacement therapy plan with customized recommendations from your surgeon
- Comprehensive clinical support, from pre-operative tests and surgery, to therapy and home recovery
- State-of-the-art facilities with minimally-invasive surgery options
What to Expect as a Hip Replacement Patient
San Diego’s Palomar Health Orthopedic and Spine Center offers the expertise and experience of sub-specialty
trained orthopedic surgeons covering:
- Partial hip replacement and hip resurfacing
- Total hip replacement
- Minimally invasive hip approaches
- Revision of hip replacement – patients come to us from all over to replace worn implants, or to correct a previous surgery
Download our 2019 Orthopedic & Spine Outcomes Report.
2018 Total Joint Replacement Outcomes