The application process for the
Pathmaker Internship is now
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, the Pathmaker Internship has made the following changes to recruitment requirements and processes for the 2020 C Application Cycle:
- We are not offering any Level I (High School Internship) placements during the 2020 C Application Cycle.
- The 2020 C Application Cycle will be open on April 6th, 2020 at 8:00 AM.
- The application window will be open until the required number of highly qualified applicants is reached. As a result, the application window may close sooner than the allotted 3 weeks.
- All interviews will be conducted virtually, which requires that applicants have access to a device with a working camera, microphone and reliable internet connection.
Admissions Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible to participate as an intern, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old before starting the application process
- 15 months of availability to participate
- Valid Social Security Number & can pass background check
- Speak and read English fluently
- Daily access to email
- Reliable transportation to and from Escondido and Poway
- One-time, non-refundable $100 onboarding fee (upon acceptance)
Interview/Onboarding Timeline for 2020 C:
Before applying, here are the important dates you should be available for. If you know you will be unavailable for these dates (out of town, in school, etc.), it is recommended that you delay applying until you are able to make the required dates.
- Application Opens: April 6th, 2020
- Interviews Occur: mid-May through early-June
- Acceptance Notifications Sent By: Saturday, June 6th
- Orientation Day: July
- Skills Days: July
- Department Specific Orientation & Training: August
- 2020 C Rotation: September 1, 2020 through November 30, 2020
Availability for the first rotation:
Please note, as a new intern you will be expected to serve one 4-hour shift per week for the course of your first rotation without a gap between shifts or more than 14 days. This means that for 2020 C, you should anticipate applying only if you plan to be available for the onboarding dates above, and on a weekly basis from September 1, 2020 through November 30, 2020.
Important Information for Applications:
- Interns are accepted and onboarded every three months, with start dates for March 1st, June 1st, September 1st and December 1st. Please note that interviews scheduled to take place around those times will be for the NEXT cycle (e.g., if you interview in September, you will be starting December 1st).
- For any additional information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Official Start Date
||mid May – early June
||July – August
||September 1st, 2020
||mid August – early September
||October – November
||December 1st, 2020
||mid November – early December
||January – February
||March 1st, 2021
||mid February – early March
||April – May
||June 1st, 2021