Palomar Health Home Caregivers
Palomar Health Home Caregivers is available for patients who need support in their daily living, but wish to remain in the comfort and safety of their own home. If you require the help of qualified, dedicated and caring staff, please call us and we can assist you with your daily needs.
Palomar Health Home Caregivers (Organization #374700115)
- Personal care (bathing, walking, dressing, safety measures, interaction with client)
- Caregivers and clients matched by personality and physical needs
- Alzheimer’s care
- Respite relief for family caregivers
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Shopping, errands & transportation
- Light housekeeping
- Incontinent care
- Sitter services at Hospitals or Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Live-in service
- Managing the client and identifying problems and the need for home care
- Providing consumer education and offering counseling support.
- Working with the client and family to accommodate their changing needs.
- Crisis Intervention
- Accessing Community Resources
- Coordination with Physicians
Our professionally trained and experienced staff has gone through an extensive screening process as well as a complete background check. We provide services from 4 to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Eligibility and Referral Information
Our services are available for direct client/consumer purchase. Referrals may be made by anyone and do not require physician orders. Palomar Health maintains communication and consults with the client’s physician as appropriate.
The services provided are not medical in scope but are supportive to allow an individual to remain safely in their home environment with the help of our dedicated caring staff.
Who Do We Care For
We provide services to all ages. We assist babies, toddlers, adults and geriatric clients.
- Alzheimer’s care
- Companionship, safety, respite for family
- Supervise daily activities
- Post Op and hospitalization
- Our caregivers will help you to transition from the hospital or facility to your home safely and assist you while you recover.
- Geriatric Care
- Our caregivers assist our clients remain safely in their home.
For further information, please call (442) 281-3800 or (800) 525-3010 and a caring staff member will be happy to answer your questions or accept your referral.
To learn more about Palomar Health Home Caregivers, visit Contact Us or Find our Location(s).