Patient Financial Services
Patient Financial Services at Palomar Health may perform the following as a courtesy to our patients:
- Verify your insurance coverage.
- Provide you with an estimated patient portion of charges as determined by your insurance plan.
- Bill your primary and secondary insurance carriers as provided by you at the time of registration.
- Answer questions from you or your insurance carrier regarding charged incurred.
- Upon request, send you a statement showing insurance payment(s). Automatically generate statements for the patient responsibility as indicated by your insurance.
Palomar Health wishes to remain a valued community resource. For Palomar Health to remain financially strong, we must manage our business in a way that will attract the best health care professionals. It is important to acquire state-of-the-art equipment, maintain a safe and clean facility and provide 24-hour access for emergency services. State and federal regulations are very specific in regards to patient charges and bills.
Getting answers regarding health-care costs and insurance coverage can be complicated and frustrating. Palomar Health wishes to assist you by answering some of the most commonly asked questions and clarifying some of the misconceptions about patient financial responsibility. Learn more about Patient Financial Services from our Frequently Asked Questions.
Please know that all of our patients are charged and billed equally, without preference. If you have reason to believe otherwise, please call the Patient Business Office at (844) 280-3770.
Palomar Health provides patients with an extended-term, interest-free finance program for those who find traditional payment terms difficult to meet. The program benefits patients who may experience a significant, unplanned hospital bill or who may be delaying treatment due to financial constraints. We also offer discount pricing for cash only patients. For more information please call Palomar Health Patient Financial Services at (844) 280-3770.